Friday, January 1, 2010

Yeast Infection Emedicine How Long Does Yeast Infection Medication Take To Fully Work?

How long does yeast infection medication take to fully work? - yeast infection emedicine

I have prescribed for PMS fluconazole yeast infection (one tablet taken once) and I took on Tuesday. The package, so the symptoms do not disappear within a few days to say, and they are, but how long does it take to completely eliminate the infection. I know I should have sex while you have to wait a yeast infection that will not not go back, and I wonder whether I am clear of sex or how long I want. Any advice would be great.

1 comments:

Katie B said...

The information must appear on the packaging or the sheets of your order. You can always call the pharmacy does not include your name, and it would be best to answer this question. Or, contact your doctor. If it were me, would certainly wait one week from when I started the medication. But I'm not a doctor, I can not give good advice.

Post a Comment