Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Projector Vs Tv HD Projector Vs. LCD HD TV? For Gaming And Movies?

HD Projector vs. LCD HD TV? for gaming and movies? - projector vs tv

Eh!

I think if I buy:

HD projector (Optoma HD65) with surround sound and 92 "screen.
Or
LCD TV with surround sound

Major applications, whether it is in television (rare as this), the 2nd TV or projector, the 360 HD games and movies.

What do you think would be better, and also what are the elements I need? (5:1 AV receiver surround sound projector and screen / LCD TV is - what you need?)

Thank you:)

Ps lighting projector should be fine, as I have in the basement, where he still want to keep a very dark!

2 comments:

cooldude... said...

The projector is provided on the right (provided you have a good place, can really do) too much for movie watching, but certainly not something you want to play. Go with the LCD TV if you plan to play with her.

CoryM117 said...

I suggest you buy a PS3 if you are looking for the best graphics. I have both. I prefer, because I PS3 game called World Duty in the war. I use a Sony Bravia 32 inch 1080p TV with a header 3-2-1 7.1-channel surround sound system. I am a player and it is my job. But if you have 360, the graphics are good, good ... Honestly, go for the projector. Be different! S ** t look so bad @ $ $ would be on a screen of 92 inches. I hope this helped =). Large projector TV + PS3 = N = 360 + sexy

Post a Comment