Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Starting Mft Private Practice How Can I Get Rid Of "MFT" Fragments? My Defragment Program Can't Get Rid Of Them?

How can i get rid of "MFT" fragments? My defragment program can't get rid of them? - starting mft private practice

It starts about 1 week, when I defragmented. If you use the defragmentation is complete, I check the red lines on the bottom of the program will always find a large number of red lines, but says the program, there are fragments left defrag, but when I click the report found so-called MFT fragments, and there are 3 of them.
I also think it has to do with why we are all now damaged or download something that does not use these programs or errors when you open it.

Can anyone help? It would be greatly appreciated.

1 comments:

Pfo said...

File fragmentation does not cause corruption, but is a bad hard drive. I suppose, MFT master file table, it should be relatively low if you have tons of files. Even then I would not worry. To check if you have a failed hard disk, run the chkdsk utility on the command line.

Post a Comment