Monday, January 11, 2010

Pocket Hard Disk My Friend Gave Me A Pocket H.D Drive And It Has A DC Input, Does That Mean I Have To Charge It?

My friend gave me a pocket H.D Drive and it has a DC Input, does that mean I have to charge it? - pocket hard disk

My friend gave me a HD Drive pocket when he the country in which we live, on the left, but has a DC input ..... means that I charge? Then I connected to the computer and it works very well ... but it has a battery or something that I collect epilogues?
The model is: Cutie DX FHD-254 Pocket HDD

thnx

2 comments:

LoverOfW... said...

Http: / / ixbtlabs.com/articles2/usb2hdds-p Check out this page ... There will be information and displays the power supply is not required.

Probably more for systems that have) not enough power in USB ports (older systems.

The Wizard said...

No, it is an AC-DC converter. IKEA can help you maintain your Radio Shack.

Post a Comment