Sunday, February 14, 2010

Scholarships For People With Thyroid Disorders Bipolar Scholarships? Does Anyone Know Of Scholarships For People With Bipolar Disorder?

Bipolar Scholarships? Does anyone know of scholarships for people with bipolar disorder? - scholarships for people with thyroid disorders

I'll add information about them on my website.

See http://www.bipolar-lives.com/bipolar-sch ... for scholarships that have already been documented.

What I need is to add to this list, because you do not see very many.

It must be possible for scholarships through the bipolar people, and it is a question that many people want more information.

1 comments:

da_bex77 said...

I do not know, but congratulations to you! They have a good start. I wonder whether (a bipolar drug manufacturers like Eli Lilly) have scholarships?

Post a Comment