Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gay Crusing At Ymca Do You Remember.....?

Do you remember.....? - gay crusing at ymca

1. Only bad girls had tattoos
2. Women had only one ear is pierced and ...
3. If a man had lost his left ear that was a bad boy .. the line was gay ...
4. Only bad azze Rode a Harley and women were only passengers ...
5. Kmet was in the air ... For the residents of Los Angeles only
6. There was no "Classic Rock"
7. His parents had no idea of their "right" place
8. You have to hear the AM radio
9. He crossed on a Friday evening and was the Blvd. sure ...
10. Made in the unit where they lived to see two films, but never the second, because you have to do ....

What fun people .... Tell me, what are you ....

9 comments:

Smorb said...

I remember when:
- Children of the cold was no advertising or Sean John, Tommy, Levi's wearing jeans.
- A song became popular, because the song is good, not the video. (And it happened in a vinyl record.)
- Guys really comb my hair.
- Most of the women in Playboy no implants.
- Radio DJs have been on the music, the comedy is not cheap.
- She went to the movies in a real theater, no mall.
- There was no possibility of a Ramones song is featured in a television advertisement.
- Michael Jackson was still black.

Ellen said...

Did you hear remember AM radio?

Wow .. Geezer ..

Get a bra.

BigJake4... said...

LOL ... I remember many that except Kmet radio. I'm from the Chicago area. I went through this phase to have my left ear. I vividly remember AM radio. Now I was traveling nostalgia ... lol.

duct tape said...

I remember everything, but I heard FM

Slartiba... said...

Rode a Harley?

When I was a kid, we were lucky if we skate!

Springer said...

All of these!

Iggy said...

I remember something. Of course KCBQ in San Diego. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Nope! Dayum, how old are you? By the way, how old is Iggy?

The Sidewalkinator said...

I remember Daisy Duke.

Post a Comment